GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This web-site belongs to “Lounnge Express” Inc. (hereinafter referred to aswebsite Administration), legal/postal address: 1275, rue Gaudias-Petitclerc, Quebec, G1Y G4, Canada.
Please, consider carefully the terms and conditions of the usage of these website materials.
These rules stated below concern all the visitors and the users of this website. By using the website materials, you confirm that you have read and considered carefully the termsand conditionsof the usage of these website materials; and yet, you have understood and agreed to comply with these rules, which are stated below.
The website Administration reserves the right at our own discretion to change and / or to complement these Rules at any time without prior and / or subsequent notice.
Your continued use of the website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes and / or additions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, do not use this website. In Your personal responsibility remains a regular view of this page to get acquainted with the current version of the Rules.
1. THE TERMS OF THE USAGE OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT
1.1. The usage of any objects placed on the website, including elements of design, a text, graphics, illustrations, scripts, programmes (hereinafter referredto as the content), which you have access to, exclusively for your personal non-commercial use, is allowed provided that all the signs of authorship (copyrights) or other notices of authorship, the preservation of the author's name in a constant kind, and also preserving the work in a constant kind.
1.2. When copying materials from our site and placing them on other websites, you must comply with our only one requirement; namely: each material must be accompanied by an active hyperlink to our website.
- A link can lead to a https://lounge.express or to the page, from which you have copied our materials (at your discretion)
- On each page of your website, where our materials are placed, theremust be an active link to our website
- Hyperlinks must not be banned for indexation by search engines (by means of "noindex"," nofollow” or by any other means)
In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, the Administration reserves the right to take the following measures:
- to send a written complaint to the owner of the hosting (server), which will contain the website - violator, with the request to influence the website - violatorright up to the termination of the hosting agreement (in accordance with the rules of all hosting providers- the publication of any materials violating the copyright of their owners is strongly prohibited on the websites)
- to send written complaints to the administration of search engines, Yandex and Google, which in accordance with their rules (see, for example, Google's rules: "the law on copyright protection in the digital era") may entail "removing or disabling access to the material , claimed as the object of violations"
2.1. The website contains (or may contain) links to other websites (the websites of third parties) as well as music, sounds, information and another content all of which belong to or emanate from third parties (a third party’s content).
2.2. The specified third parties and their contents are not checked by the website Administration for compliance with this way or the other requirements (reliability, completeness, integrity, etc.). The website Administration is not responsible for any information posted on the websites of third parties, to which you have access through the website or through the contents of third parties including any opinions or the statements that are expressed on the websites of third-partiesor in their contents.
3. THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the website, the company will not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide such information in any way. The company undertakes to use the information provided in this way, in accordance with the purposes, it was submitted for by you.The company stores such information, including relevant correspondence for in its archives.
4. THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF THE ADMINISTRATION
4.1. Under no circumstances will the website Administration or its representatives be liable to You or any third person for any indirect, incidental, unintentional damage, including lost profits or lost data, damage tosomeone’s honor, dignity or business reputation caused in connection with the use of the website, website contents or other materials to which You or other individuals may have access with the help of the website, even if the website Administration has warned or indicated a possibility of such damage.
4.2. The website Administration or its representatives are not responsible for the accuracy of information about Partners who are published on the pages of the website. A vendor’s reference profile is created on thebasesof information provided by the Vendor.
5. THE FINAL PROVISIONS
5.1. These Terms and conditions constitute the agreement between you and the Administration regarding the appropriate use of the website and its services and supersede all the previous agreements between you and the Administration.
5.2. When for various reasons, one or more norms of these of these Rules is invalid or unenforceable, this must not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Should you have any questions about the terms and conditions of the usage of the website, or if you wish to report the violation or other illegal use of the intellectual property of LLC “Airport lounge services”, please contact us at email@example.com