Meet&Assist+ Lounge, Franz Josef Strauss
The Meet and Assist service offers exclusive care at Munich Airport. The trained staff will accompany passangers and guests on arrival or departure or when changing planes and will also be there to help at the baggage claim, for example, or when passangers finding way around. The service will be tailored to passanger individual needs. In additional to the "Meet&Assist" Service passangers will have a rest at "Europe lounge" or at "Atlantic lounge". With the "Europe lounge" and "Atlantic Lounge" , Munich Airport offers its own lounge alternative as a quiet and relaxing oasis in an exclusive setting. Lounges services include free Wi-Fi, snacks and beverages, local and international newspapers and magazines and a separate smoking area. Opening hours:
- "Europe lounge" daily: 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- "Atlantic lounge" daily 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- ✈ The cost of service in case of departure
1st passenger — 155 EUR
- ✈ Terms of Service
- Applications at a basic cost are accepted at least 48 hours before the flight;
- Applications placed less than 48 hours before the flight are at extra charge;
- Fee for the cancellation and changes less than 48 hours before the service is 100%;
- In case of a no-show of a passenger or if a passenger does not contact meeting VIP representative the fee can not be refunded;
- Changes in date, last name of the passenger, number of flight are considered as the cancellation of the previous application and as a placement of a new one on the above-stated conditions;
Acceptance and cancellation of the order: